Thursday 18 October 2012

What's your plan for the future?

Parents: "So, what's your plan for the future, kid?"

Kid: "Simple, 

1. I'm going to live like today is my last day on earth, therefore I will try and do everything before I left this earth;

2. I'm going to live every second of today, I don't want to fear what become of tomorrow nor haunted by the sadness of the pass. To qoute Shakespeare 'what's done is done', and tomorrow has its own problem, therefore why worry?;

3. I'm going to enjoy a great quality of life, and not bragging about the number of candle I had and will have on my birthday cake. If I don't enjoy it now I may be regretting it tomorrow.

Thus, I can and will have my ideal bright future."


I'm so sick and tired with people worrying about what's going to happen tomorrow, as if they forgot that there will be no tomorrow without today. If they lived today with fear and paranoid feeling of what become of tomorrow, then when tomorrow's come, fear they shall have. 


I hope I can create my own bright future.

No comments: