Saturday 10 August 2013

Who would you pick?

Good afternoon good people of the world.

On this cloudy Saturday afternoon, a totally random question just popped into my mind.

"Would you rather have your eulogy or your life story be read or narrate by Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman? And why?"

Personally, should I ever received or honoured by a certain reward or achievement, I would love for Morgan Freeman to read the short biography of me. His deep tone, his voice characteristic, I bet the inauguration would be one hell of an event. Besides, who would you rather have reading your life story other than the man who played God himself? I'm sorry Charlton Heston, I know you split the Red Sea, but you couldn't do it without the help of the almighty. :-p

For the eulogy, I prefer Samuel L. Jackson. Reading and or listening to eulogy has never been a pleasure. It always bring tears, no matter how funny you try to write it. I want people who attend my funeral to be remind. Remind of what? Life goes on, I'm in a better place now, stop crying over me, do something great, do something amazing, don't waste your time in sorrow. Imagine Samuel L. Jackson reading my eulogy and suddenly with all the swear words scold the grievers. Hah! That would hilarious. "I dare you to cry, mother f*cker! I double dare you!" :-p

It's just a random thought. Please don't take it seriously. I'm happy and grateful with my life at the moment, I just adored the talent of these 2 actors.

Enjoy your weekend happy people :-)


No comments: