Wednesday 12 March 2008

Change

Recently I just realized that everything around me has change, even myself has change. Is it normal? is it okay for someone to change? first I was affraid, I thought that I am one of those people who are confuse in their life, don't know where to go, don't know what to do, even they don't know what they want, so it's easy for them to change ....I easily get upset, my emotion are moving up and down, I can't control my anger, my happiness, my sadness its like I'm going nuts.
Then I just realized that this is one of the phase of life. This is the time where I decided where I want to go, what I want to be, what is my goal. It's time for me to grow up, it's time for me to be a better person. I must leave all the bad and negative habbit I used to do. I promise to myself that I will change, I will be a man. I will make my family, friends, meine liebling, and most importantly myself proud.

-cheers-


to meine liebling : thank for your support, for your help, for your advice, I wont let you down, you'll see........:) ich lie bedich

No comments: